- One shot per player. The team picks the best ball and plays all of their shots from that spot.
- For shots off the green, each player must play within a club length of where the ball came to rest.
- For shots on the green, each player must play within a putter’s head of where the ball came to rest. Teams usually leave a mark close to where the ball stopped to assist with spotting the ball.
- Our fundraising event will sell string instead of mulligans.
- Teams may purchase up to 10 feet of string for $2 per foot ($20 maximum per team).
- String is used to convert a missed putt (or shot if close to the pin) into a “made” putt – simply cut off and discard the amount of string required to “make” the putt (scissors provided).
- Individual players may choose the Tees that best fit their game (Black, Silver or Gold)