Our Good Samaritan Ministries are low on Emergency Food Bags.
WIFI (Women in Faith at Immanuel) is sponsoring an event to pack bags after Church on Sunday, March 31.
How Can You Help?
Join us on Packing Day!
Tables will be set up at 11:30 am in Fellowship Hall on Sunday, March 31. Each person will walk down the table picking up the items and putting them in a shopping bag. You don’t need to bring anything but your heart for serving others.
This is a great opportunity for kids to serve - invite the whole family!
Donate Food Items!
- Bottled water, juice boxes
- Applesauce and pudding in individual servings
- Pop-top soup, spaghetti, stew, chili
- Individually-wrapped hand wipes
- Protein bars, granola bars
- Cheese & crackers
- Individualized tuna packs
- Ramen Noodle Bowls
- Mac & cheese Bowls
- Pop-tarts, fruit bars, rice Krispy treats
- Any other individualized non-perishable food
Make sure the cans have pop-tops!
Bring your items to the Fellowship Hall drop-box by Wednesday, March 27.