Immanuel would love to host a 2nd Annual Thanksgiving Day luncheon on Thursday, November 28, but we need your help! This year, the sailors are required by the Naval Base to be on our premises from 10 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. If we don’t have enough volunteers to cover this time-span, we will not be able to host this year.
Volunteer shifts for this event include:
- Wednesday night room set up
- Morning: prepping food, serving
- Luncheon: enjoy a meal with the Sailors after our 10:00 Worship Service.
- Clean up.
- Afternoon Games and fellowship with the sailors from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Sign up for a two-hour shift in Fellowship Hall today. (1-3pm; 3-5pm; 5-7pm)
Please consider being a part of this wonderful day by giving our sailors some of your time! To make this commitment to host, we must have your answer by October 4. Contact the church office or Denise Neilson (firstname.lastname@example.org) to volunteer or sign up at our table in Fellowship Hall today.