When: Monday, November 5, 2018
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Where: Immanuel Lutheran Church and School
200 N. Plum Grove Road, Palatine, IL
What to Bring:
• YOU, your family and friends
• Any items you want to pack that fit in a shoebox
Possible Items you may want to bring:
• Letter or Picture
• Hygiene Items (Toothbrush, Comb, Washcloth, Soap
• School Items (Paper, Pencils, Pens, Crayons)
• Accessories (Hair Bows, bracelets, sunglasses, hat, tools)
• Toys (jump rope, soccer ball and pump, instrument, car)
• One Game (puzzle, cards)
• One Stuffed Animal, Doll, Wow Item, Tools
• $9 per packed box for shipping
We will have items that have been donated available for packing.
Refreshments will be provided.
Questions: Please contact Trephina Bedell; 847-359-1549 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Operation Christmas Child @ Immanuel.
Every shoebox needs a $9 donation to provide for collecting, processing, shipping, and other project costs. If you make this donation online before our packing party you will be able to print a tracking label and follow your box to find out the country where your box is delivered. Bring your label to the packing party and attach it to your box.
Follow Your Box Labels >