“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.” Philippians 4:6
Prayer is a very important part of life here at Immanuel:
- Prayers are incorporated into every worship service.
- Our prayer group meets the first Saturday of each month - please contact the Immanuel office if you’d like to join them.
- Immanuel’s pastoral staff is readily available to pray in private with you if you’d like – please contact us at 847-359-1549.
- Immanuel also has an active prayer chain. All prayer requests are considered to be confidential and communicated to prayer chain members via email or snail mail. You can have your email address added to the prayer chain list if you would like to be a part of it…help those that need our prayers!
- We also encourage you to send us your prayer requests - simply use the form below.