This Lent we’re joining Lutheran World Relief’s Season of Hope campaign. Each week, we’ll collect a different item that we’ll use to assemble Personal Care Kits that give people around the world tools to stay healthy in life’s most challenging situations.
March 10 Soap (4 to 5 oz)
March 17 Toothbrushes
March 24 Combs
Mar 31 Nail Clippers
April 7 Bath Towels
April 14 $2.65 (shipping) in an envelope marked Baskets of Promise
Join us to assemble Personal Care Kits on April 24 at 9:00 a.m. in Fellowship Hall.
Some Important Guidelines To Remember
• Be sure to shop for light- or medium-weight towels, which are easier for Kit recipients to hand wash and air dry, take up less storage space and are considerably less expensive than the fluffier towels we may prefer to use.
• Bath towels vary in size. The 52” X 27” size listed in the guidelines is the maximum size. 20” x 40” is a good
guideline for a minimum size.
• Please give new items only.
• Please do not donate items with any religious symbols, messages or your group’s name.
• Please do not donate any items decorated with a U.S. flag, patriotic or military symbols, or references to the armed forces, including camouflage.
• All items should be new and in good condition.